Asante NaTRIUM Green 2 Data
- Excitation: 488-517 nm (excitation maximum at 517 nm)
- Emission: 540 nm
- Kd: 20 mM
- Solubility: H2O (salt form) DMSO (AM form)
- Molecular Weight: 1100 g/mol
Asante NaTRIUM Green 2 Overview
Asante NaTRIUM Green-2 (ANG-2) is a higher affinity analog of ANG-1, as demonstrated by comparing the fluorimetric emission sodium chloride titrations of ANG-1 and ANG-2, with identical excitation and emission wavelengths. It retains the desirable properties of easy loading, slow leakage, and good photostability.
Read the recent publication:
Christophe M. Lamy, Jean-Yves Chatton, Optical probing of sodium dynamics in neurons and astrocytes, NeuroImage, Volume 58, Issue 2, 15 September 2011, Pages 572-578, ISSN 1053-8119, 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2011.06.074.
Asante NaTRIUM Green 2 Catalog Numbers
- It is not recommended to store ANG-2 in DMSO for long periods of time, even at -20C. We suggest breaking down and storing ANG-2 prior to the addition of DMSO. We do offer ANG-2 in a 10x50µg breakdown for easy storage.
- #3502 ANG-2 (AM) 500 µg... $250 Add to Cart
- #3512 ANG-2 (AM) 10 x 50 µg... $300 Add to Cart
- #3522 ANG-2 (salt) 250 µg... $125 Add to Cart
- #3532 ANG-2 (AM) 5 x 500 µg... $1000 Add to Cart
- #3542 ANG-2 (AM) 2 x 50 µg... $65 Add to Cart
- #3552 ANG-2 (salt) 2 x 25 µg... $30 Add to Cart